Contraception and Sexual Health
Teenagers can be seen confidentially by a doctor or nurse during normal surgeries.
See BBC Health for more information regarding teenagers and confidentiality.
Chlamydia Screening Programme
NHS Chlamydia Screening Programme
What is chlamydia? How do you get it? Why is it a big deal? What are the symptoms? What if I'm pregnant? What is the Chlamydia screen? and more about sexual health.
Advice is given on travel immunisations and precautions.
Please remember that some immunisations have to be started several months before you leave - so book well in advance!
A fee may be charged for some vaccinations.
Travel Risk Assessment
It would help us if you could download and complete the following travel risk assessment and bring the completed form with you to your appointment.
You will need a pdf reader to view pdf files. The Adobe Acrobat® pdf reader may be downloaded free of charge by clicking on the Adobe icon to the right.
Teenage Health Links:
- Talk to Frank - the A-Z of drugs and ways to help kick the habit.
- Teenage Health Freak - teenage health problems discussed.
- Visit TheSite - a health website designed specifically for teenagers and under 24's. Provides specific Information on registering with a GP.
- Visit Netdoctor Q and A's - hundreds of health issues experienced by teenagers - written by doctors.
- For more information about young people and doctor confidentiality visit BBC Health.
- Off The Record offers counselling support and information for young people aged 11-25.
- getiton.NHS.uk It gives all local information and contacts for sexual health services in Hampshire.